Maybe you have begun thinking about or have already thought about trying to find a better way to promote your business online. Perhaps you have tried Pay Per Click Advertising and found it to be too expensive and then decided that you are tired of doing the same old thing again. Whatever your reason you want to try something else and here are a few suggestions…
· First, evaluate whether you are coming up with new ways to find new clients. You can do this by looking at your web logs to see which pages are getting most or least visits. By doing this, you can see those pages that are drawing the most interest and then you will notice which keywords are attracting that interest.
· Second, consider offering coupons as incentives. Newsletter readers have come to expect coupons as incentives for reading their newsletter. Consider offering coupons as incentives for visiting your website, for signing up for your free newsletter, and for buying one of your items. The coupons should be newsworthy. If your readers come to your website and find coupons they love, and then subscribe to your newsletter, you will gain additional visitors.
· You can use an online survey to assess your target market. Your survey questions could be very specific, such as “If I were home to buy a new car, what would I do?”. Instead of surveys like “What is the most important business concept you have”, send a survey “What do you think I should offer as an incentive for visiting my website today?”. The key is to remember that you want to do some extra analysis to get a more detailed view of your target audience.
· You can use an online poll to monitor the local political environment. Poll questions should have two parts: firstly, your business’s name. You could ask: “Who is running for office in my city?” Or you could ask: “Who is running for office in my state?” You could ask “Who is the person known for helping us raise our revenues through our online marketing practices?”
· Remember that the most valuable resource for your business is, of course, customers and every effort should be made to cut costs wherever possible. In our world today, the savings don’t have to mean a reduction in jobs. You could actually use it to ensure more profits by buying advertising space in other businesses.
These strategies are all very effective ways to increase your web site traffic with little change to the structure of your site. Of course, you need to have the superiority products or services to do this easily, but with a little imagination and the use of the right tools no matter what you do, you can get people interested in new products or services and increase your sales.